Reminiscing The Past and Present With ‘Hannahs’


For all those who consider Netflix to be more than just pastime, would know how Hannah Baker (13 Reasons Why) has been dominating the web space off late. More so, when the mysterious polaroids give a strange revelation each time. While I am also smitten with this character, the name ‘Hannah’ often evokes a lot of nostalgia, especially to us millennials.

Disney channel used to air this show ‘Hannah Montana’, most of us were captive to the series. Hannah(Montana) had this air of positivity around her and that she would be a major topic of our discussion in school the following day. Her dual personality seemed to be alluring to us. An average school going girl at day and a dapper rock-star at night, rather the talk of the town.

There’s one common underlying factor between the two Hannahs. Both of them are jovial, full of life. Yes, Baker had to jostle through quite a few odds in her way, however her charming nature can never be undermined or overlooked. The Hannahs are helpful too, they often reach out to all and sundry, most of the times inviting trouble for themselves. These two teenage shows showcase how life can be both exciting and challenging.
                                                              ………………
I can very well predict that our busy lives have indeed taken a toll on our hobbies. We try to seek some refuge in our partners, or maybe sometimes liquor. Like someone said, “School life is the best life.” I can decipher the true meaning now as I realise how much we have grown up over the days. I no longer call up my pals to discuss over Hannah’s performance the day before. Somehow, all of us have embraced this demanding schedule sans any complaint.
me 


While summing, I am yet to deduce at a conclusion, as to my inclination towards Baker or Montana. Should I try calling my best pal at this hour?Maybe I should. 

No response. Phew!

Wait! my phone rings. And it’s from her, think she arrived at a consensus much before I did!


Comments

Popular Posts