The Subtle Union!



I always had this deep attachment towards waking up early, not that the practice has turned me healthy, wealthy or wise. I somehow felt an intense bond with sunrise, where the spectrum of colours gleamed up my mornings. The slight tinge of red, then slightly orange-ish and finally yellow. There was something uncannily fascinating about the sunlight, to which I was a captive.

Ever since I moved to the west, I have been a spectator to the sun setting. The setting churns out a different feeling too. The colours change following their daily roster. They vary here both in terms of quality and quantity. While during sunrise, I could spot three distinct rays of the rising sun, the setting portrayed a different picture and number.

I had the opportunity once to frame a sunset live while, at a beach. While we had a lot of fantasies come true, and more than one options to keep us distracted, the sunset kind of seduced me. And I chose to be closer to nature for the next few hours. Though I was aware of the intense bonding of the moon and the waves, yet that day the waves surged with an escalating force, following a rhythmic tune. The sea possibly was trying to communicate something that no one ever heard of.



Was the sea gloomy about the sun setting? Possibly yes. Maybe, it wanted to remain into the illuminated state right under the sun, glittering with the golden yellow light. The sea, like me was definitely smitten by the sun set. For some reason, it wanted to hold onto it. Three of us kind of formed a close bonding that afternoon.
                                                                                      …………………

The departure from my friends wasn’t too soothing the next morning. While taking the next step towards my busy life, I turned back to look back at both of them. The one in the sky was wrapped in a different outfit, more valiant this time, shining brightly. The one on the ground appeared calmer, at peace with itself. No signs of tension it showed the previous day.


Though, proximity stood as a barrier between them, they kind of managed to overlook it, leaving me with a chance to pen the union.

Comments

Popular Posts