The Subtlety of Love…


It’s 2.56 am by the watch, as I sit on a brown couch, gazing at the full moon, resonating with crests and troughs of the sea. Somehow, I seem to have signed an honorable pact with both solitude and insomnia. The world seems to be a little less darker today, with the maiden smiling valiantly overhead.

The maiden strives to descend a little, perhaps to illuminate the sea with its silvery touch. The sea deciphers the call of its mate, and subtly produces giant crests. Undaunted by the communication, I decided to walk the path along, barefoot. The sands bore a cold touch and somehow carried my burden with ecstasy. I walked and walked, where a little ahead I could spot a young fisherman elated with his daily catch. A few paces ahead, there was a leader ant calling out to its associates for their newly found expeditions ahead…



I still walk by gazing at the giant sky above, countering my train of thoughts. Suddenly, the world appeared a little more silvery, perhaps a little more beautiful. The romance was brewing at full swing, with the one from the sky shining with more intensity, and the sea returning every gesture. What I witnessed that day seemed more than a geography lesson, it somehow gelled well with ‘Edward Cullens’ and ‘Bella’. Technically speaking, a full moon is supposed to be a grand day to the vampires, yet that night I had this inkling that even the vamps would spread the message of love!


Comments

Popular Posts