An Open Letter to Russo Brothers


Dear Mr. Russo,

Today marks an important day in the history of fans. I am sure you are well aware of what frantic fans like us have to go through. Well, in case you don’t have an inkling, I shall be more than happy to give you a download.

The incessant wait is detrimental. I will tell you why. For professionals like us,  who have embraced their workplace as their partners, and who literally flunk when asked about their check out time; it is indeed a very big deal to control the excitement. And with numerous film reviewer friends in the industry, matters are even worse.

I think things reached the zenith, when I reluctantly attempted an article that talked about this website TamilRockers who leaked the entire movie online. I can fathom how miserable you must have felt, at a time when you desperately pleaded with people not to indulge in spoilers, because then, your entire effort goes down the drain.

That apart, today when I walked into the office, I saw my colleagues exchange glances at me frequently. When I tried confronting, one said that he watched the entire movie online, and was almost about to give a spoiler, when I kind of deciphered his intentions and headed out. I desperately want to let you know that I have refrained myself from any such practices.


Twitter

The aftermath?

I really feel proud of myself that I have the privilege of watching an unspoilt and unadulterated masterpiece. One of which, am sure would help me create memories.

More when we meet.

Best,
An ardent Marvel fan

Comments

Popular Posts