Can Egg Do Pyaza Fill Up for Chicken Do Pyaza?


It seems that these days I have been smitten by the touch of generosity. Why? That's what my folks have been telling me over the days at least.

Well, waking up at 5 am, only to prepare lunch and helping out mom with her daily chores seem far fetched. Of course it does!

This practice hasn’t been very old though, but somehow I have begun to enjoy it. One fine day I decided to dive a little deeper into my cooking skills.

Enter Do Pyaza.


But, this thought came with a blow, as there wasn’t any chicken left in the fridge. While I was pondering into my pandemonium state, my cat just descended from the cupboard, reminding me to feed with her biscuits. While I bent down to fetch biscuits, I discovered my egg crate that was deliberately calling out.

So, I went with the flow. Cooked the much-desired Egg Do Pyaza seasoned with scepticism.

On reaching office, while my peeps wanted to know what I had gotten for luncheon, I fondly announced Do Pyaza.

They presumed chicken, I didn’t spill the beans, only to act prudent.

During the unveiling ceremony of my ‘Dabba’ (that’s what Mumbaikars call lunch boxes as), everyone literally got a bolt from the blue, as there was no chicken!

Some mocked, some made faces, but at the end of the day, everyone ate! In fact asked for more! Some even came forward to ask me the recipe, obviously applauding me for being an early riser and cooking (Yeah, you got me here. Praises are all I want to hear throughout! :P)

The bottom line?

On a rain soaked morning, a young maiden like yours truly, waking up and preparing Do Pyaza, well egg might, umm, actually fill up for chicken. Isn't that so?

Umm, I guess it does, this time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts