Cheat Meals Really Brighten Up Your Day. Don't They?


If you have followed my posts regularly, you would know that I emphasise a lot on health and being healthy. And, under most circumstances I avoid junk. Yet there are days when you get weak and ultimately give in to your inner junk deprived demons.

Yeah, your fitness freak bones take a back seat all of a sudden and you always start imagining what would you gorge into? Well, if you have to consume calories then you got to make sure that the delicacies must be a high calorie one, right?

Absolutely so. 

I experienced something similar yesterday, while I was walking down the dingy lanes of Nariman Point. Amid the common din of the office goers and hobnobbing of the shopkeepers, I spotted an ever jovial sandwich seller. Somehow, I couldn't ignore him, although I try to avoid bread like hell. 

Who on earth can ignore such delicacies specially when they are presented like these?


Sumptuous, isn't it?

Things didn't end there. Just at a distance of 1.5 km, I saw a classic Italian restaurant that was so well lit up, that it was literally calling out to me?

How could I have possibly ignored that?

I jumped in, booked myself a table and a huge cup of organic hibiscus tea. Just when I was about to call it a day, the steward came up wearing a broad smile and showing me the menu, and also divulging the special  menu of the day…

Yeah, you guessed right absolutely. My fitness freak bones took a back seat again.

And this was the scenario.


I feel so embarrassed to mention about the calories that I gained! But I had a succinct realisation after that and I can very well vouch for it.

I felt calm, jovial and so very happy! So very delighted, so much so that despite boarding a Virar local on my way back, the happiness prevailed.

Cheat meals really brighten up your day!

Comments

Popular Posts