Just Like That

Now, as it’s quite evident from the title itself, y’all probably must have understood that this blog is just a replica of my title, which says “Just like that” and it means that I am writing this blog just like that. 

Well, to tell you the truth and dig deeper, I’d have to say that the reason for writing this article is a bit more than that. This is a promise that I made myself that no matter what, owing to my busy schedule I am going to write at least 2 articles for my blog. 


And that didn’t come so easy, as initially, I had planned that I’d be writing one every day and that got challenged owing to the increased work pressure, and later on I settled down for writing 2 articles per week, and the result is what is in front of you. 


So, that was the story of my writing the blog, just like that, and since I did plan on writing an entire blog, I’d have to go on stretching. So, why don’t I begin with how my day at work was today. Oh, actually for a change I’d have to say that my day went really well, and it was after a long time that I was finally happy with myself. 



But, you know what I guess our communications can be managed a lot better than what it is currently. I believe a lot of times, people are not being communicated properly, which is why most of the time they are just haywire, wandering here and there, not knowing what to do, if things are being communicated properly, guess it’ll really be easier for us and the others to understand. 


But, the thing is when you have chosen to be more responsible and assertive about yourself, you can’t complain anymore. All you gotta do is keep going, do what you have to do, do not worry about what others have to say (esp. the bosses) and keep getting better at what you are doing in our daily life. 


In this process, there might be a time when you could fail, but you’d only fail to get back on your feet again and emerge stronger, wiser and more knowledgeable.


Image courtesy: Danielle MacInnes

Comments

Popular Posts