Being Capable

Hello there, my dear readers! I am here yet again with another blog of mine and of course to exude some positivity. As some of you would already know, the last couple of days have been painful. I guess that holds true for almost everyone reading this blog. 

It seems that the news has gotten really negative with the probable shrinking of the economy, recent layoffs, robots taking up our jobs and whatnot. Honestly, I am a big admirer of the internet, but now it seems like enough is enough sometimes, as things can get really negative at times, and you wouldn’t want any of that. 


So, how do you keep your head held high amid such circumstances? I mean it’s challenging, right? You bet. But, is there a way out? Can some sense of optimism help? Is there a ray of hope? 



Experts say there is, but all that has to begin from the inside and all of that starts with a belief - the belief that you are enough, the belief that you are capable. I was listening to motivational speaker Brian Tracy the other day and he taught a fascinating technique. 

He mentioned that whenever you do find yourself in distress when things get challenging and you feel like there is nothing left inside of us at all, you just gotta sit back, preferably in a straight posture, take a deep breath and repeat, “I will, I will, I will.”


Tracy believes that practising this belief works wonders, it almost fills you instantaneously with a lot of joy from within and you feel confident in your own skin. It’s almost like saying that you are capable, capable of doing anything. 


Nobody ever said that the path to success shall be easy, nor did anyone say that life is all rainbows and sunshine, life is in fact very tough. But as they say that tough times do not last, but tough people do, and so is the case with us as well. 


I believe all of us here are tough, go-getters and have a high spirit of ambition as well. Swami Vivekananda would always say that each soul is potentially divine and our goal is just to manifest the divinity within. I am sure all of us will, and we can all begin by believing that we are capable, or maybe by repeating Brian Tracy’s advice or even following Swami Vivekananda, whatever suits us well. 


But, we got to take the first step, and after that, I am confident that we will reach great heights. As I am just proceeding towards the end of this blog, I am taking a deep breath, patting myself on the back and saying to myself, “I will, I will, I will.” 


And, boy it feels like I have almost conquered the entire universe. 


Image courtesy: Pexels


Comments

Popular Posts