I See Power

I see power ahead of me, right there, yes. It is there, and I am going to catch it. I see power ahead of me, right there. 

I have this belief that I will turn out more victorious than ever, I am fire and energy, I have all that it takes, and I will make it through, nothing can prevent me from achieving my dreams. 


The sorrowful tears from my eyes today will be the joys of tomorrow, I will make it work. I have decided that either I will make it work or die trying because I am never ever going to give up. Mark my words - I am stronger than ever and I am the one who will make it work. 


I am her. I am power and strength. Infinite strength. I will turn things around, everything will happen in my life as I want it to. Fast forward ten years from today I will look up to myself as the most victorious one - I am a fighter, I am a rebel, I fight for what is mine, and I ensure that justice is meted out to me and my family. 



Swami Vivekananda would say that the weak have no place in the spiritual realm, I have always loved that ideal. I am not weak, I am the strongest one ever. The Swami added that he wanted people who have muscles of iron, and nerves of steel, I am that. I am the one. 


If you are reading this and are having a bad day today, remember that all of this is just a  phase and temporary. You are much stronger than you think and always bear in mind that nothing can go wrong in your life, because you won’t allow it to. 


You are the strength, you are the power, and you are the one who is going to make it. Remember Swami’s words? He is asking for those who have muscles of iron and nerves of steel, and we all have that. 


Never for a moment must we think that we are weak, for we are not. In fact, we are even more powerful than we think we are. Try reminding yourself of your true nature, of the fact that you are strength itself, and see how the glory emerges from within. 


The Swami even says that everything will come to us, if we have faith, and this faith is in ourselves. He asks us to keep tremendous faith in ourselves and only then can we see the magic happening. I wouldn’t lie here - there are times when I feel lost, I feel like I cannot share my tragedies with anyone around me, and no one will understand me, but then again I remind myself of the tremendous strengths that I possess. 


We can make it happen, I repeat we can make it happen. So, I promised myself not to lose heart under any circumstances. If things aren’t working out now, they will sometime later, for I will make it work. For I am Power.


Image courtesy: Pexels

Comments

Popular Posts