I Am A Visionary

I am a visionary, I see things which others cannot, I see rainbows whether or not there is sun or rain, I can see them all night long, clear right in front of my eyes, as I can during the day. I am a visionary, I see the possible in the impossible. 

I am a visionary. I can wade through all the difficulties, no matter how difficult they might seem or appear to be. I am a visionary, I can cut through the dark, and manage perfectly well even though no one is around. 


I am a visionary, I can look through things, and uncover secrets that no one ever bothered to check before. I am a visionary, I can create my own path if it isn’t designed in front of me, for I have learnt to carve mine. 


I am a visionary, I do not fear falling and failing, but when I do rise, I make sure that I am stronger, sharper and wiser than ever. I am a visionary, I do not fear going bankrupt but when things come to pass I make sure that my bank account is the heftiest. 


I am a visionary, I do not mind hitting rock bottom. I make sure to learn from my mistakes when I rise. I am a visionary, I do not mind taking risks and failing, as I can see that I am much ahead of the person who hasn’t even tried. 



I am a visionary, I fear not losing all my possessions, as I can build them all with great vigour once again. I am a visionary, I can see bold and hefty green patches in an olden barren land that has been sans water for days. 


I am a visionary, I do not let my gender define my capabilities, but I do mind playing the victim card. I am a visionary, I do not take “no” for an answer, I stay up late, burn the midnight oil, and wake up early again to turn it into a big fat “yes.”


I am a visionary. I do not let my bank account dictate my future, I make sure to compensate in every possible way and wait for the day I see myself where I truly belong. I am a visionary. I am full of ideas, thoughts and possibilities, some of them even happen to be deeper than the depths of the sea. 


I am a visionary, I have become habituated to seeing myself winning, I am that which is made of iron, and my will is perhaps even stronger than that. I am a visionary that has learnt to take care of myself and set my priorities straight. 


I am a visionary who is not willing to be backed down, no matter who is asking me to. I am a visionary. I have learnt to look back at all the stars and galaxies in the universe and answer firmly, “Well, you can scare off all the other souls in the universe, but not this one, for she is one born to make history.”


I am a visionary, I have mastered the art of planting a lemon tree when life gives me lemons. I am a visionary, for I have mastered the art of providing the greatest service ever and deciding on my own price for that. 


Image courtesy: Pexels

Comments

Popular Posts