One More Chance To Be Successful

Hey there, beautiful people. How are you and are y’all excited to start a new week? Well, if you ask me no matter how tiring and monotonous it may sound, I have kind of dared myself into believing that a new day means a new start, and a chance to create. Create all that you always dreamt of, creating history. 

In my previous blogs, I made mention of showing up every day, being consistent and never giving up, even when you feel like doing so, and even when everyone around you is. They say that success comes to those who are the most hungry and the most consistent. Sure, we cannot differ there, can we? 


Perhaps one more tenet of being successful and working towards our goals is that we have to do our work, and do so diligently, without expecting any results out of it, meaning as individuals we should only be striving to work hard and towards perfecting our goals, and never ever think of the results. 


Actually, this isn’t a very new concept, this has been pointed out to us in all of our scriptures as well. A fighter has to fight his battles irrespective of how the circumstances are, and how he is feeling, he should never be bothered by anything else and he should definitely not spend his time thinking about what the results are going to be. 



I guess the same concept applies to us as well. If we are certain that we have to reach a particular goal, we must strive towards reaching it, no matter what. Of course, this path isn’t meant to be easy, there will be numerous blockages and setbacks along the way, but we gotta keep our calm and set forth. 


Just the other day I read somewhere that if you have been lucky enough to wake up and breathe, that just gives you one more chance to be successful. This idea really struck a chord with me and I felt like this was exactly something that I needed to hear and why should I mourn anything, when I have a whole new opportunity in front of me to make things right and create history? 


I have been following this practice for quite some time and I can say that if nothing I have been immensely filled with positivity. I have also noticed that I quit complaining and have started looking at things from a neutral perspective, and I have promised myself to not give up until I win. 


Paulo Coelho mentioned in his novel “The Alchemist” that when a person truly desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person realise his dream. This is something that I swear by and believe that my dreams will come to pass soon enough, till then I promise to keep up this spirit.


Image courtesy: Pexels


Comments

Popular Posts