This Is the Single Thing Leading Me To My Goals

Hey there all my lovely readers, how is Monday treating y’all? Are you all geared up to start this week? As for me, I can say that I am absolutely ready to keep crushing, and a majority of that has to do with me waking up early, working out, hitting the jogging garden for a nice walk, and now sitting in front of my laptop writing blogs for y’all. 

Hmm, all of those mentioned above sum up to be a day that I really look forward to, and of course, they help to lead towards my goals as well. So, yeah this blog is about goals, well truth be told I am no professional life coach, but I can say that over the days I have had the fortune of studying various successful people and while one successful person was a lot different from the other, I can say that there were a few traits which were common in almost all successful people. 


The key one among them is consistency - the other day I was listening to an interview by the famous American runner David Goggins where he said that he was where he was in life owing to the fact that he was supremely consistent. He mentioned that there were days he felt a little under the weather, when he felt like joining his friends for parties, but during all those times he would leave his bed, work out, do what he didn’t like doing and quit complaining. 


Goggins revealed that these were the qualities that led him towards his success. A huge inspiration there, do you see? If you ask me I would like to point out that these qualities are absolutely mesmerising, and I’d like to add one more determinant here - dream. They say that dreams do not come with tax, but it gives you an opportunity to imagine great things about yourself, about the world, and everything as a whole. 


It is these dreams that have motivated me, and keep motivating and inspiring me even when no one around me is. These dreams have been increasingly strong enough to provide hope to a young girl in her teens with the firm conviction that she can come to a metro city one day, have a successful career and also be successful to convince her family that a better life exists outside of their four walls. 


And she did, even though almost everyone around her convinced her that the path she chose for herself was going to be increasingly difficult (for sure it was), but amid all the toughness and darkness she could identify the light that was all around encircling her; it was as if it was awaiting her presence. 


She did it, she did it, she could wade through the impossible and now there is no turning back for her. It goes without saying that the times ahead are challenging, there are ups and downs, actually more downs than ups but nothing in this world can deter that little girl, as she relies on herself, she relies on her dreams as if its these dreams that have unfolded the real “Her” in front of her.


Image courtesy: Pexels

Comments

Popular Posts