Undeterred and Unfazed

Hey there, my wonderful readers, how are you doing? Are you enjoying this beautiful morning? Well, if you ask me I am enjoying it thoroughly, as I find nature to be so welcoming today, the birds are chirping right next to me, my baby cat is playing with a strip of empty medicine pack and I am feeling so motivated to write this blog. 

You know just the other day I heard a very wise man say that in life there will be more failures than successes and both are transient. Surely, all I can say about failure is that it feels like this is the end of the world and that nothing else is left to witness, with nowhere for you to go, but guess what everything works out eventually. 


The wise men and even the philosophers say everything on earth is just transient and that you as a person cannot get attached either to success or failure, all you can do is hold tight, stay calm, and let it just pass. You can even try being an observer. 


I heard another wise man say that nothing in this world comes for free, so if you’ve got all the success in the world you see that either you got to put in long hours, sacrifice your personal time, or sometimes even work on weekends, and on the other hand, every and all kinds of failures leave you with valuable lessons. 





If you ask me personally, I can say that yes failures are tough and hard, and mostly during this time you will see that people get more concerned about you so much so that they’ll start pouring their own unsolicited advice, you will feel like you are alone and that nobody truly understands you, but you know what, all of that is just fine as it is going to pass soon. 

Understand that this is nothing but just a phase, and all of this will be over in just no time. Just try to stay calm in the meantime. So, just recalling the wise man’s words when he said that there are more failures in life than successes is actually true. But, we gotta remind ourselves that all of this is nothing but a phase and that everything is going to be all right soon enough. 


In the meantime when you are going through this tough phase of life you have to understand that things fall in place sooner or later and you can let yourself just sail away. What you can do instead is just keep your calm, keep your head held high, but absolutely undeterred and unfazed by all of that happening in your life - whether happy or sad, good or bad. 


As for me, I keep telling myself no matter what the circumstances, be they in my favour or not, I have to learn and eventually master how to remain unfazed and be absolutely undeterred. I wouldn’t say that I have mastered it fully yet, but sure I am quite up there.


Image courtesy: Pexels


Comments

Popular Posts