Beyond The Horizon

Hello there, my beautiful readers, how are y’all faring today? This is a fantastic day right here, I always loved rains, you see. And, that is primarily due to two reasons. One, because I adore the feeling of rain on my body, and secondly, as Charlie Chaplin said, “I love walking in the rain, as no one can see me cry.” 

Well, I guess crying comes as a part of the plan, which is why, perhaps I find myself wailing more often than not, I do not regret it but; just have trained myself to feel what I am feeling. You know, those who made it really big often say that if you want to reach the top, then you have to do things which most people would not be willing to do. Also, you have to be prepared to make a lot of sacrifices. 


It breaks my heart to sacrifice so much, to never get to “chill” as most people do, and when I am working for long hours. Perhaps, somewhere deep down my subconscious mind knows that all of these would add up in the long run, and all my efforts will be worth it. Frankly speaking, I do not repent of the life that I have chosen. I take pride in the fact that I am getting to see beyond the horizon. 



I wouldn’t be able to say with so much conviction had I not seen the other side of the grass, and please believe me when I say this, the grass on the other side is greener indeed. I have seen and felt it myself. But, let me warn you. Of course, it’s available and things are certainly better there, but in no case, are they easy. 

You’ll have to pay a lot of prices to get there and to ensure it’s continuous, you will have to make sure you bring in your A-game. Of course, it’s difficult, no doubt about it, but at the same time, not impossible.


In my case, personally I can say that I have dared to look beyond the horizon, thought of situations, too difficult to be true, and not ever wanting to leave that place. The place where things come to pass easily and the unthinkable is achieved. That place exists, and that is right when you see beyond the horizon. 


You know, in spirituality, it is often taught that people must try and look beyond their bodies and material things, they must realise the fact that they are souls, and act accordingly. I discover that this concept is actually quite similar to the thinking beyond the horizon thing. Tell me something honestly, how many people do you know have achieved greatness by staying inside of their comfort zones, and thinking ordinarily?


I bet the number would be only a handful if not none. They say that there is not one person on earth who has achieved anything significant without blood, sweat or tears. And, I bet they dared to look beyond, and do things which other people would refuse to do. 


I understand that the path is difficult now, and would take a long time before things get straight, but as they say, there will be a day when I’ll look back to this day, pat myself, and express pride for looking beyond the horizon. Till then, the hustle continues.


Image courtesy: Pexels

Comments

Popular Posts