I See What Others Can’t

Hey there, dear readers, how are y’all faring today? I have been fine as always. Oh, wait! Let me clarify that. I have been trying to be fine. Well, you know, it’s easy to say that all of us would want to stay unattached and unaffected by our current circumstances, but sometimes things just go out of hand.

I have seen this in my personal life no matter how much I want to remain calm, not get involved in any brawl with people, and try to keep up a pleasing personality, it works the opposite for people. Most of them mistake your kindness for your weakness and then initiate all kinds of ways to test your patience, leaving you with no option but to yell and rebuke them. 


At the end of the day, you see that you are the one suffering because of all the howling as that’s against your nature and then you are subject to ridicule and for what? Because you were being too polite! My mother told me a beautiful thing this morning that when I am talking to such kinds of people I should make sure right from the start that things do not go out of hand.


Perhaps I should have checked myself in one go, and not exposed myself to such vulnerability where I am exploited in the end. The thing is it destroys my mental thinking pattern and screws up a lot of other things and takes a lot of time for me to heal. 



Okay, enough talk about nonimportant things. Now, let’s talk about dreams and aspirations. Most of y’all would know that my ideas stretch up to different dimensions and I think of bizarre things, especially with regards to achieving them. Most of my folks would question their existence and often state umpteen reasons for them being impossible to achieve.

But, I do not agree and keep assuring myself that the future will be the brightest if I know how to play my cards right. My mindset has been reinstated even so after watching Oppenheimer. What a film, what a character, and most importantly what an impeccable direction! So so appealing. 


These were the people who should be our role models and research states that no person on earth who became successful did so following the herd. They were all dreamers and knew how to give shape to their dreams. They saw things that couldn’t be perceived by the naked eye, and mind. They had the guts to see beyond. 


And, I have been working hard to follow in their footsteps as well, no matter what my current situation or bank balance states. Additionally, I am willing to try as hard as possible and also fail, but never ever change this perspective of mine for anyone or any situation. Sure, there are many challenges now, and they will aggravate over the days but here I am standing still with all my might, never to give up, ever. 


I am sure a few years from now (if not days) I will wake up with full conviction and I will have stacks to proof to speak that my way was the right one. Until then, I am gonna hold tight and persevere. 


Image courtesy: Pexels


Comments

Popular Posts