No Self Doubting Even For A Nanosecond

Hey dear readers, how are you holding up? It’s the start of a new week and I am all geared up to kickstart this week. I am sure most of you are wondering if this is something that is to be mentioned, or am I exaggerating this excitement of mine? Hmm, to be entirely honest I gotta say that it is definitely the case that Mondays aren’t that exciting at all.

I swear to God that almost every Monday morning I wake up and say to myself, something like “not again”, but then again wake up, and that too with full fervour. As they say that one must have a strong list of “Whys” which is what will lead them towards their goals. In my case, I can say that I got stacked with a strong list of “Whys” which is what persuades me every morning to wake up, get to work, and continue with the daily hustle.


There are times when I am applauded for my efforts, and times when I am made to stand at the other end, where I am continuously being asked questions, judged, and levied allegations that are far beyond the truth. On top of that, more often than not I am being misunderstood for my actions.

Initially, I used to get really bothered by such things, I would even wail and try really hard to make people understand that it wasn’t me who was at fault, but then of course, things wouldn’t fall into place, and I’d end up being a mess in my own head. I am sure many of you would agree too that the world will at some point or the other try to pull you down, and no matter how hard you try things will almost never land in your favour.

The world will always doubt you, defame you and try to even sabotage you at some point in time. So, how do you get past it? Do you strive hard to convince people that whatever is happening to you isn’t actually your fault, where you are literally pleading with them to listen to you? Or, would you for once make the effort to wake up, take charge, and never ever let any kind of energy tell you that you aren’t enough?

It’s high time that we choose the latter, and never even for a nanosecond doubt ourselves. You know what, there’s a lot of negativity already around and there’s no reason that you should keep doubting yourself. Really no reason.

Sure, many of you would agree that these things are easier said than done but you’ve gotta take the first step, right? And, since we are talking about self-improvement and stuff, we must begin by removing all the self-doubt that we have. Thoughts like these always surround me. “What if I am not good enough? What if the other person is better than me? How can I ask them for a raise? Won’t that be embarrassing? So forth and so on.

It’s high time that we understand this. We cannot be surrounding ourselves with thoughts that are self-destructive, and we have to train our minds to treat us like we are the best and shouldn't bother at all about the rest.

And during this time never we doubt ourselves.

Image courtesy: Pexels


Comments

Popular Posts