Strong People Create Easy Times

Hello there, beautiful folks. How have y'all been faring so far? If you ask me, things have been a little slow out here. But, as always we will not be complaining about things, instead think about ways to reach a solution.

In my case, however, I see this as an opportunity where I am using this time to upskill myself, interact with peers from my industry and acquire more knowledge in my field. 


Yes, passing the days do seem tough with not a lot of things to do, but if that's how things are placed, then so be it. In spirituality also, they say that one does not reach the desired results in one day, or many days in a row for that matter, but that doesn't mean one can just relax. Instead, he/she has to be resilient and not give up. 



Perhaps this persistence and not giving up is one attitude that successful people swear by. And, thus they become tough, thereby creating easy times for other people. I heard this phrase somewhere that tough people create easy times, soft people create hard times… Oh! I wish to be the former, understanding fully well that the route is full of pebbles, is rocky and there are frequent meltdowns. 


But, as they say, there's light at the end of the tunnel, and I believe so. Not merely because of the phrase but because I have a stack of proof that will vouch for all of this. The last few years have given me the opportunity to dream, dream big and create an incredible life for myself, and that has happened to me as well. 


All of these were a result of extreme hard work, an unwavering commitment and brutal determination. I didn't realise when along the way I became tough. 


Circumstances have led me to believe in myself, dress myself up as a tough person and keep going—one who has a broad vision and one who keeps going under all circumstances. 


After all these years of hard work and turmoil, perhaps one who realises that it's not a sin to put the self before others, and think practically, rather than being emotional at every petty thing. 


One who perhaps now swears by the great philosopher Dostoevsky's quote which says that it is better to live in hell with the truth, rather than being in a fool's paradise. One who acts as if the whole responsibility is on his or her shoulders and one who does not fear away from the duties, because they know what it takes to be an arduous individual and have learnt it the hard way. 


Why you ask? Because they are in love, too much in love with their goals, and most importantly their people. They are the ones who will get out there in the field, take bullets, sometimes dodge them and go to any extent to save their family and give them a taste of what goodness feels like. 


For they have committed to themselves to provide the best lives for their family and they will not stop at anything short of that.


Image courtesy: Pexels


Comments

Popular Posts